1. Ultrasonic Testing (U.T.M.)
- Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Testing on pipes, vessels & various plant equipment. On-Line /
- Testing carried out in accordance with ASME V SE-797.2
2. Wet Magnetic Particle Flaw Detection Testing (M.P.I.)
- High Sensitivity Crack Detection Testing on ferro-magnetic components.
- AC & DC Portable Yokes.
- Fluorescent (UV – black light)
- Colour Contrast Inks for low & high temperature conditions.
- Testing carried out in accordance with ASME V- Article 7, BS EN ISO 9934-1,
BS EN ISO 17638, BS ISO 4986 & BS EN 10228-1
3. Penetrant Testing (P.T.)
- Effective Surface Opening Flaw Detection Test on ferrous & non-ferrous components.
- Red Visible Solvent Removable Dye Penetrant
- Red Visible Water Washable Dye Penetrant
- Fluorescent Solvent Removable Dye Penetrant
- Fluorescent Water Washable Dye Penetrant
- Sulphur & Halogen Free Developers
- Testing carried out in accordance with ASME V Article 6, ISO 3452-1, BS EN 1371-1,
BS EN 10228-2 & BS EN ISO 23277
4. Radiographic Testing (R.T.)
- Gamma Rays
- Independent Radiographic Film Evaluation Services
- Testing carried out in accordance with ASME V Article 2, ASME VIII, API 1104, AWS D1.1
5. Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Testing (U.T.)
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Testing on forgings, castings, plate, billets and welds
- U.T. Examination using high-end digital portable flaw detectors
- Experienced Competent Level II Technicians
- A-Scan Print Outs for permanent record of test results
- Stored (“saved”) Individual Calibration Settings for effective future Condition Monitoring
- Accurate Reproducibility of Consecutive Tests (before & after weld repairs, heat treatment etc.)
- Ultrasonic Condition Monitoring (“Fingerprinting”) of Shafts during periodic in-service inspections
- Ultrasonic Bond Testing (white metal bearings, fusion of dissimilar metals)
- Ultrasonic Friction Testing of bearings and other moving parts of rotating machinery
- Testing carried out in accordance with ASME V Article 4, ASME V Article 5, ASME VIII Division 1 Appendix 12, ASME
V Article 23 SA-388 / SA-435 / SA-578 / SA-609 / SA-745, ISO 4386-1 & BS EN ISO 17640
6. Eddy-Current Testing (E.T.)
- To accurately determine the condition of small bore tubes by way of internal bore area.
- Heat Exchanger Tubing (Ferromagnetic and Non-Ferromagnetic)
- Boiler Tubes
- Condenser Tubes
- Testing carried out in accordance with ASME Section V Article 8
7. Leak Testing (L.T.)
- Leak Detection Testing using ultrasonic transmitters & receivers
8. Material Hardness Testing
- On-site and In-situ Hardness Testing on most material types.
- State of the art Portable Hardness Testing Equipment utilizing latest cutting edge technology.
- Rebound Method with integrated impact device D.
- Digital Display Units.
- Measured Hardness Values include HV, HB, HRB, HRC, HS and HL.
- Instantly Calculated Equivalent Tensile Strength Values in N/mm².
- On-site Hardness Testing can be carried out on 9 different material groups as follows:
- Low-Alloy / Unalloyed Steel and Cast Steel
- Tool Steel
- Corrosion-Resistant Steel / Stainless Steel
- Grey Cast Iron
- Nodular Graphite Cast Iron
- Aluminium Cast Alloys
- Wrought Copper Alloys
Conversion Options are DIN 50150 and ASTM E 140 Specifications.
9. Digital Photography
- Digital Photography of test items, components and welding is carried out to supplement inspection reports.
10. Visual Inspection (V.I.)
- This essential type of examination is an integral important component of inspection.
- We combine V.I. with all N.D.T. test methods.
- Conducted in accordance with ASME Section V Article 9.
- Various methods of V.I. include :-
- Direct Visual Examination
- Remote Visual Examination
- Translucent Visual Examination
- Macro Examination (using x 10 magnifying glass)
11. Destructive Testing Services
- Laboratory Facilities available for all types of mechanical testing.
- Tensile Testing, Bend Testing, Impact Testing, Fracture Testing, Proof Testing, Fatigue Testing.
- Nick-Break Testing and Shear Testing.
12. Chemical Analysis Testing
- Laboratory Facilities available for chemical composition testing
- Metallographic Testing
- Metallurgical Consultancy Services